Sunday, March 15, 2009

Comfort Quilt Top Finished!

YAHOOIE, I'm finished!!!



It may not be perfect by "quilt making" standards but after receiving the various sized blocks from some Aurora members I proceeded to stitch them together with sashings and VOILA I made a top 50" X 69.5" (which may be trimmed by finishers if they so desire). Now hopefully tomorrow it will be passed onto for the quilting and then the binding. I still have to do up the label this week and send it to them ASAP. Again thank you to Faye, Beryl, Maureen, Val, Ricky, Christine, Florence, Tami, Jeanette & Martin, Mary Ann, Norma and Judith for your blocks and the Coven group for the finishing! Much appreciated all!!! Then to deliver it to Ruth.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Great Quilt. I really love the car block.

Anonymous said...

I love how you put it together.