Saturday, March 28, 2009

House Sitting

Well it's going good except for the beeping last night!!! It only took an hour for me to finally locate where this was coming from and needless to say I was getting concerned and especially after the dogs staying nearby me and looking at the front doorway!!! It was only after coming out of the computer room that it beeped over my head and finally I knew it was the fire alarm. So now I have a new battery and I'm set once again.

AND IT'S MELTING AS THE SUN IS SHINING AND IT'S WARM OUT!!! Maybe no more shovelling??? I did have to shovel out the ridge the plow left infront of my car to get it out this evening and that was the hardest as I had to carry it over to the other side of the garage from the carport! Oh well exercise is good for me they all say!

Okay here are my newfound lap warmers!!! And it was as if they knew I was going out tonight as they cuddled all afternoon even at the PC!!! I still don't know which is which but lucky both come when I call!!! And one wants to give kisses all the time but sorry, I'll cuddle, but no kisses!
Molly n Lilla

but which is

which???

1 comment:

Linda Mullen said...

Aww they are cute.. if you call just one of the dogs, do they both come?