Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mail Jackpot!!!

Yahooie, I got mail today!!! Well I always get emails but this time I mean the good old Canada Post mailman delivered stuff!!! FINALLY!!!

See I've been awaiting two or three packages of CQd RR blocks and today one finally arrived (took two weeks from Colorada - ridiculous I say)! Now maybe the others will arrive soon too? Okay this is Diane's block with Shari's work - I think it's such a soft block and if I can manage to keep my embellishing quiet too this may become one awesome elegant block. I told you it was easier to follow someone's start on an RR and now I have the proof cause after 5 minutes of examining it two ideas popped into my head, so now to carry it off!!!



Then another package arrived from Susan who sent me some black satin fabric embossed with roses on stems with leaves and buds - nice feel to it too! See I was given a bunch of 3 inch squares of similar black with embossed roses but sometimes one needs something larger than 3 inches - NOW I'll have it. Thank you again Susan for recycling my way!!!

AND last but not least I had ordered some hand dyed Venetian laces from Nicki and they arrived today too. They are awesome and of all sizes and types and I just can't wait to start to use some of them in my CQing along with some bead embellishing to anchor in place!!! Ohhhh YEAH CQI and CQF you both can take credit for expanding my CQing ways and along with all your various "combination" seam treatments I'm seeing - well I just might learn more yet! LOL! THANK YOU ALL!!!

No comments: