Sunday, March 29, 2009

An Evening with the Girls!!!

Yes, it was another evening over at Georgie's with most of the Lewiscraft girls (we missed you Mary Grace - hope you're feeling better) and thank you Georgie, Pat and Mom for the lovely Italian supper and Amy and Michelle for the dessert.

Georgie

Pat

their Mom

Me, Pat, their Mom, Georgie, Karen, Amy Jean and Michelle is taking the picture.

It sure was delicious or like my Mom used to say "it must have been good or you were really hungry!", but I can say it was really tasty!!! And well the company was great too!!!

And last night I gave a demo on postcard making and I think I've a few more hooked on them too. I gave them alternatives: like using interfacing for the fronts and backs and two sided bonding or glue to adhere the two together, 1/4 inch from edge straight stitching all around and then trimming with pinking shears all around.

Georgie having a ball

Georgie's card

her fish


Amy's favourite critter and a couple of my postcards.

craft table now!

Michelle

Pat snapping pics

My heart for their Mom, Pat's dancer with help from me, Michelle's own creation, Amy's creativeness not yet finished, Karen wanting more embellishing yet, and Georgie's lanterns!

Two wanted to do more embellishing at home but they got the drift so I also gave them all the "FlexiFirm" and plastic sleeve to make up another one on their own. They are to bring them to our next meeting in May but pictures were taken of those finished and also the two fronts.

No comments: