Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Something Different

I was going to do some more CQing and then thought maybe not!!!

See I needed some of my mini crocheted hearts for CQing motifs so thought I better get crackin' and make a few up. The only thing is yesterday I BROKE my clip on magnifying lenses so it's much worse on my eyes doing any stitching now. I had to resort to my forehead magnifiers and I don't really like them. Guess I better hike over to WalMart and get myself another pair and sooner than later.

Anyways, here's what I made and now I'm going to relax before crashing!

4 comments:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Rose Anne, Lovely crochet hearts.. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and leave your valued opinion on what fabric choses I should use. Much appreciated. Hugs Judy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful hearts and I have a small collection you sent to me and I just love them.
Linda

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous hearts - about as pretty as Norma's butterflies. Maybe you could work out a swap. =)

Linda Mullen said...

Your hearts are soooo pretty!