Tuesday, January 27, 2009

RR Blocks Mapped!

OKAY, as if I don't have enough on my plate to do in my spare time, I have to map the journey my round robin blocks are going on!!! See a co-worker gave me the idea and I LIKED it so much I ran with it.

So here they are along with an insert of my "naked block":





Now this one I had the names and places on the map but it was just too cluttered so here they are:

#1 Candi H, Roseville, CA, USA
#2 Katie B, Monaca, PA, USA
#3 Jane C, Houma, LA, USA
#4 Suan H, Russellville, OH, USA
#5 Janie J, Myrtlewood, AL, USA
#6 Dorothy M, Elgin, TX, USA
#7 Susan N, Sioux Falls, SD, USA
#8 Margaret P, Cooroy, Qld, Australia
#9 Carol L, Cambridge, ON, Canada



I thought it was nifty to see the flow of the blocks' travels and when they arrive home I hope to blog the various inputs according to the notes from the booklets included with the various blocks.

4 comments:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Rose Anne - this is such a great idea! I don't know why no one ever thought of it before. It is amazing when you look at a map of the world and see where our little blocks travel!
Hugs,
Kerry

Sabine said...

Hello, Rose Anne,

Some blog posts back I promised you to look up the Berlin fashion designer who makes ladies wear and accessories of ties, labels and zip fasteners. Her name is Pia Fischer, and her website is www.creationpiafischer.de. Hope you will have fun looking at the pictures.

I admire your busy quilting schedule and the great results.

Regards,
Sabine

Anonymous said...

WOW! Great idea Rose Anne!

Ritva who is working on your gorgeous heart in Finland

Thelma said...

Awesome idea Rose Anne,,how did you map it like that? How did you do the mapping???Too cool.