Sunday, January 25, 2009

Friends & CQMagOnline

Okay, it's been pretty quiet for me, day in day out and stitching when I can.

BUT yesterday our Aurora quilters satellite group met and had an awesome stitching visit along with a smorgasbord luncheon feast! Then I rushed home and made up meatball appetizers and headed out to pick up various ex-Lewiscraft workers for an informal gathering at Michelle's. It was awesome with lots of yummy finger food dishes and chit chat - can you believe it Rose Anne didn't even "stitch"??? But I did show off some of my current pieces I was working on and Pat had pictures to show and share with us from the fall get together. Here's me with the Halloween craft we all made after supper at Georgie's!



WELL in regards to CQMagOnline, I had sent in various items for publishing in the Readers Showcase and I'm proud to say that my CQd postcards are included in this issue. If you wish to check it out I provided the main link to this online crazy patch magazine along with the link to the Readers Showcase in this current issue and I'm about halfway down. Enjoy.

CQ Mag Online is up:
http://www.cqmagonline.com/

Readers Showcase - my CQd postcards published only:
http://www.cqmagonline.com/vol08iss01/showcase/index.shtml

No comments: