Sunday, January 25, 2009

CQ Mag Online - update

OMGG, I didn't realize this, BUT they also put me in as an "article" too!!! I'm in tears of joy and it's hard to read what I'm trying to type!!! :>)))



Going Crazy with Quilting: my centre block, thanks to Beryl G, Judith W and Maureen S of Aurora Quilters Online Yahoo Group.

-----------------

previously posted:

Well I had sent in various items for publishing in the Readers Showcase and I'm proud to say that my CQd postcards are included in this issue. If you wish to check it out I provided the main link to this online crazy patch magazine along with the link to the Readers Showcase in this current issue and I'm about halfway down. Enjoy.

CQ Mag Online is up!!!

Readers Showcase - my CQd postcards published only!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Rose Anne, awesome job, great article, and of course, gorgeous work!! Debbie (Maine)

Cheryl said...

Thanks for your comments on my Christmas DYB quilt. I just finished piecing the rest of the blocks, and I'm looking forward to seeing this one done!

sharonb said...

Congrats and I am pleased the issue made your day

Shirley said...

Way to go Rose Anne - you do lovely work and you deserve recognition.
Shirley from the WR

Joy said...

Wow, and I can say that I know you! You are famous. Great article Rose Anne and as always beautiful works of art.
Congratulations.

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Congratulations Rose Anne! It is a well deserved honour!
Hugs,
Kerry