Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm Bragging!!!

Okay, I promised some CQers I'd keep them posted with news of my RRs - nope I've not anything on them to brag about but I sure did get some AWESOME goodies in the mail today!!!

See Norma was to travel with me to Australia when I retire but has changed her mind and decided to spend her vacations with her family in the USA. I'm okay with this as initially I was planning on travelling alone, so I'll just continue. Anyways, on the long overseas flight Norma was going to teach me to tat - something I've tried many times and I'm all thumbs! So I'll definitely miss out on that experience, but still determined to learn.



Anyways, Norma had some set aside for someone that fell through so she very kindly sent them onto me - WOW WOW WOW - I totally love these dainty flutterbees!!! And some are pink too!!! LOL! So in exchange Norma will be sent a postcard of her choice. I'm still grinning and it's like hours after opening the package. Again, thank you so very very very much Norma for you lovely creations!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooops, I don't think that posted. The butterflies are great. Norma does beautiful work.

Linda Mullen said...

ohh ohh ohh all so pretty.