Saturday, August 23, 2008

2008 Bead Journal Project!!!

Well, finally my new BOM - 2008 Bead Journal Project - has some activity and we're getting ready to start officially in September. If you're wondering what I'm talking about here is the Website to check out.

If you'd care to check out the 2008 BJP Blog (there are three of them this year) here are the links and since we're 260 members we were divided geographically and I'm in blog #3.

08BJP (#1)
morebjp08 (#2)
andmorebjp08 (#3 and the one I'm in)

So when I came across the 2007 BJP, well I just had to sign up for the new year and hope to portray bits and pieces of my life in these monthly journals with expressions of CQing and beading. The first of which is a tribute to my dear Mom, my heavenly Angel, and from there who knows. I would LOVE to incorporate these into a finished wall hanging or scrapbook but as yet that is undecided. Now onto the planning and playing on these along with the rest of my life and projects.

Rose Anne
My Creative Works

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm running across more and more members of the Bead Journal Project! Thanks for the links to all three blogs. I didn't realize it was split.