Monday, August 11, 2008

More Quilt Show Pics

Okay, I've uploaded my 2008 Moose Jaw SK outdoor Quilt Show as promised. Now these aren't ALL the quilts, just the ones that appealed to me for whatever their reasons. There's one in particular that I'm gonna have to investigate the pattern/kit as I just LOVE it - the bargello heart!!! Okay this kit can be found on Veronica's Sewing Supplies site about halfway down page 2 of Kits (link on left hand side border). Enjoy!

OHHHHH and I had entered my Celtic Knot Table Topper (won 1st place - red ribbon) and my Pink Comfort - farewell quilt for Shauna (won 2nd place - blue ribbon) in the Dugald MB Springfield County Fair - WOW eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My God, these pictures are gorgeous! I can see why you like the heart bargello. it is gorgeous, the colors are perfect. I know you could make one just as slick as that.... Debbie rquirion@roadrunner.com
Where are the crazy-quilts???

Susan said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Paul made half of a heart bargello, but I think it just had one heart in it.