Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More Stitchin Catch-Up

Okay, I've completed another of my deadlines (only a few days late) and completed my so called "trademark" of a web and spider onto my starter patch for my SewBuds Patch Round Robin. This is a first for me and I'm anxious to see what the other girls have started with and how we progress with this swap. It basically goes round and round within the group until we're happy with the looks of the block! Oakie Dokie!



AND I've also completed one of two of the CQd patches for the CQd Heart Pin that I've received an order for but forgot to take the metallic threads with me on vacation to finish off. I'll stitch up the second one and then assemble the pins and let my friend choose which she likes best!

Then it's onto some more postcards and maybe some UFOs or maybe the sewing room??? Who knows.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love your patch! The spider is particularly wonderful.