Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm BACK!!!

Yep, I'm back home and it's not so hot in here for a change!!! Good thing I was in and out most of the summer so I didn't have to put up with the 90+ temps inside and out. For sure next year I'll have to put in some type of AC or I won't survive and accomplish anything in here.

Ohhh on the way from my sister's I came upon a beautiful looking deer crossing the road but something was wrong with it. See it kept looking at me approaching and limping across the road, it could not run, and as I neared it very clumsily went down the gravel road and into the slight ditch and into the bush. I really felt bad for it as it either was hit by a vehicle or maybe shot and injured and now will have the prey to deal with.

ALSO the trans Canada around and through Kenora is nothing but CONSTRUCTION (same like anywhere else I guess in summer) but I like the openness that will result from some of this clearing for poles to carry some fibre optic line. I had horrible traffic (hate to see what it's like there during the work week - uhhh maybe not) and on top of it about an hour from home the duct taped plastic cover on my busted window ripped off and then I had to watch for items possibly wanting to FLY AWAY from inside!!! I hope it didn't hit any vehicle behind but went into the ditch.

Okay, back to unpacking and maybe if I have time uploading my pics and then feet up and resting for work tomorrow!!!

No comments: