Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WHAT A !@#$% Day

Okay guess the day started out great, up in time to have breaky at home and get to work on time too. Even work started out so so which was good until the movers showed up like 4 hours sooner than they were too and the guys weren't around nor their desks cleared. Okay, even that sorted itself out so not bad I guess.

For some reason I've been achey all over since holiday and was thankful I had my massage after work. Well that's when things got worse! I for some reason went out the back door instead of front to go around the block and passed my car. UMMMM no not passed, stopped dead! SHOOT I swear these punks do not deserve court protection, but their faces and names plastered all over the place for all to see and for each additional theft another digit amputated! They do not deserve "children's rights and/or protection". Yep you guessed it my car and my neighbours were busted into.



Not sure about her car, but I can say mine is OLD, nothing laying about and has an immobilizer AND the CLUB on it so what the heck is with these IDIOTS brains!!! They even busted the door handle and scattered the glove box contents around inside (guess looking for those new phangled toys every has nowadays - GPSs) taking some tools stored in there to help start my car when needed. AND you guessed it the police aren't even coming down to check it out, just recorded it, gave me a number and told to clean up the mess and go to Autopac for a damage/repair report. !@#$% Yes I'm XXXXXXX!



And I've two trips planned for the next 2-3 weeks too!!! Should be interesting with plastic taped with duct tape!!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

This is an insult and hassle way beyond #%*!!##%&**!... I'm so sorry. Good for you that you had this opportunity to vent about it. Hope nothing like it ever happens again to you.