Monday, July 21, 2008

Beet Leaf Buns!

Okay these Beet Leaf Holopchi in my mind are just to DIE FOR!!!

This is how our family makes them, BUT I used the frozen bread dough and it worked just lovely for my first time - see the proof is in the pictures and my tummy!!! On the left there is enough for three meals and on the right about a dozen smothered in a cream sauce and inhaled promptly!



Okay the link above will take you to the website with a story and the recipe along with pictures. If for some reason that does not work contact me and I'll send you a regular email of the recipe.

2 comments:

Marie Alton said...

OMG...I've never had these...but am drooling! They sound devine. My sis is the holubsi expert...the traditional rice/cabbage kind while I am the reigning perogi queen...love cottage cheese & dill!
Thanks for the dance troop link too...used to dance with a youth group when I was a teen...it was fun!

giz said...

You holupchi look amazing. You were really smart to use the frozen dough - it cuts your overall work time to 20%. Good job.