Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sewing Room Update

Yes, I'm one step closer again!!! See Angela brought her hubby this time and picked up my newly purchased second pantry and hauled it home for me. Well they had decided he was putting it together for me and then she organized as always (I'm chuckling cause I said it was sitting in the hallway till I had time to make room for it) started hauling stuff out and in it went beside the other one! WOW looks good together!

So then she also wanted to help me undo the mess but I shooed them out as poor Bruce was just sweating buckets after working in my overly warm cramped apartment. BUT now I guess I have no excuses for not getting more organized!!! Definitely this fall that sewing room should be mucho better!!!

Thank you my dear friends for your help today!!!

No comments: