Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good Feelings!!!

Well after a couple of days with niggling sharp pinpricks in my foot I decided to go get it checked out - see I stepped on some glass shrads Tuesday evening cleaning up the car breakin. My Dr. definitely thinks there's a piece in there and sent me for xrays, but ZIPPO evidence - could be a sliver. So basically we leave it alone and one of two things will happen: ONE, the body will fight it and eventually push it out; or TWO, the body will encase it and it will just stay there. Time will tell, but I felt better doing something about it.

AND, then I went to the Library and paid my overdue fines so there would be no delays in getting a requested book "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne that my friend says is a very good "positive thinking/feeling" book to read. There's even a CD, so I'm hoping that is available for my road trips coming up soon.

ALSO, after coming home and making supper early for once, I went through my emails and then got down to business and gathered materials needed for my "Romance" PCs for the FAPC swap coming up. It's funny as this was the first time I signed up for a swap without an idea, just to keep one of my friends company. Well searching the internet for ideas I came across some scrapbooking borders and VOILA off to the races I was - mailout is not till August 15th - am I sick? Naturally I put my own spin on it and after 3 hours, I can say I LOVE IT!!! Thank goodness I always make myself one too as so far I'm very very pleased with this one. And I'm just about finished, but have run out of steam, so am going to put my feet up and read/watch baseball!!! Maybe tomorrow I'll finish them.

No comments: