Friday, July 18, 2008

Another good day!

OMGG you should see what came up for a topic in one of my groups when checking emails – YEP – this girl could not resist!!! It’s called “Hat’s Off” and a foggy idea came to mind. Well I googled and sure enough came up with five samples that I incorporated various bits and pieces together and with my STASH will have some SMASHING postcards!!! I can’t wait!!! Mail out is Sept 1st so will have these finished in time too, I'm sure!!!

Yes, I’ve already drawn up my own idea of all the pieces and now just to pull all the materials etc together and when my “Romance” postcards are finished I can get busy on these!!! It will be a bit tricky as I have to work from the back to the front but think it will be okay and look just SMASHING when finished. OH yeah I’ll definitely be keeping one for myself and who knows maybe making extras for sale too.

No comments: