Monday, December 10, 2007

A Surprise Rec'd

WOW today in the mail was a strange package and silly me could not figure out why it came to me instead of being shipped as noted on the packing slip!!! DUH right eh! Here I was thinking of repackaging it and sending it onto my friend as noted, but emailed her first to see what gives!

"It's your Christmas gift - ENJOY" is what came back to me! WELL on come the tears and feelings of thankfulness for such friendships!!!! WOW! now to "learn" how to embellish this lovely lace on my crazy patches and also how to best show off this ribbon and all it's lovely hues.

http://tinyurl.com/2k9adn - ribbon from Joggles

I can't copy/paste the picture here but there's the link to the ribbon and it is 1" wide - any ideas on how I can use this? Thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! Absolutely scrumptious!...it reminds me of ribbons of sea grass in the ocean.