Monday, December 17, 2007

Pink Comfort!



Here it is the FINISHED cuddle quilt!

Thank you Phil for holding this up for me!

Now that I see it all together I wish I had used one of the grey fabrics for the binding. Oh well they say you always learn as you go!!! Guess with this quilt it was the "quilt as you go" method that I need to study more and to watch the colour of the bindings. See with the 2.5" wide pink ribbon fabric bordering all around this staggered backing I figured I'd use up that same fabric for the binding too. My intentions were good for the back but not so great for the front.

4 comments:

Dale Anne Potter said...

Looks LOVELY and don't be so hard on yourself.......she'll LOVE it!!!

Linda Mullen said...

I like the pink binding, grey would have dulled the quilt. I know you're not a pink person but I can tell you that she'll just love it.

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Rose Anne, Lucky Shauna!!

Debbie

Joy said...

It's Lovely!

Joy