Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pink Comfort!!!

OMGG I don't believe I've finally finished it!!!

I'm too tired and aching to cry tears of joy as I've completed stitching the binding and label onto Shauna's cuddle quilt just now. All that's left to do is a few anchor stitches on the label tomorrow and vaccuum the threads, package it up and hopefully deliver it to her tomorrow and take some final pictures with her and the quilt.

Oh my, oh my, oh my, be still my racing heart!

That's another major project off my shoulders finally. I'm really sorry that Shauna has had to wait like 4 months after leaving to actually "receive" her parting gift from me. Hopefully her course is still on so she can still cuddle and study with it as I had first intended!!!



Friday, sewing on the binding.



Saturday at the Aurora Christmas potluck, I'm hand stitching the binding in place, see the label!

There'll be a final pic to be posted once I've deliver this to Shauna.

3 comments:

Linda Mullen said...

Very nice. You're looking a little tired, take care.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Rose Anne!

It looks wonderful.

crazyQstitcher said...

The colours are great RoseAnne. Can't wait for a full view.