Monday, May 07, 2007

Turkey in the CITY???

Gosh I totally forgot to include this with my Workshop Day 2 write up! DUH tired me I guess!

See as Sylvia and I were leaving my area on our way to breakie and then to the workshop we drove up my street and I yelled "A turkey!!!" Well I stopped the car right then and there in the middle of the street - hey it was early Sunday morning what kind of traffic could there be - most would still be sleeping at this hour (8:00 am)!!! I reached into the back and hauled out my camera, rolled down the window and took pics.

Hey, I've seen turkeys along the highway and in the zoo, BUT in the city - NEVER!!! Well I sure did on Sunday and he was not dressed any differently!!! So here's the turkey minus the tophat and cane strutting off Broadway down towards the river on Edmonton Street!!!



Go Figure!!!

No comments: