Saturday, May 05, 2007

MPQ Landscape Workshop

WOW I had a GREAT! day with my sister and other fellow quilters at our Guild's featured fabric artist's "Perspective Secrets for the Landscape Quilter" and boy did Nancy Bergman ever keep us thinking and hopping to the very end. Not only did we play with fabric and plan out a 9 X 12 inch landscape with mainly batiks but we also got to play with flowers and leaves and make a smaller 5 X 7 inch image. I'm very pleased with the turn out of my projects and Sylvia even played with planning a winter landscape also and I can't wait to see that one materialize. Okay here's the pics (landscapes with two matts each) so far and tomorrow we get to play and embellish with thread and yarns - YIPPEE!!!

And here is Sylvia in the preparation stages and her projects:



6 comments:

Linda Mullen said...

wow wow and WOW

crazyQstitcher said...

Rose Anne these landscapes are stupendous. If they never had a stitch on them they would be perfect as they are.

I would love to be with you in this class. This teacher obviously knows how to get her message across and you clearly accepted it. Beautifully done.

Maureen

silkworm said...

Awesome work! I just love it. Well done!!!!

NormaH said...

What Maureen said !!!!!!!!!!

Sandie said...

Absolutely stunning Rose Anne, my gosh these are amazing now, let alone when finished ......

Pat .F in Winnipeg said...

You obviously had as much fun as I did and produced some spectacular work. I finished one of mine and don't like it. Maybe I'll save it as a bad example.