Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Another Postcard

After a very overly warm day in the office I was not up to much tonight but I did stitch up a pair of pants that needed mending badly (quite embarrassed I was arriving at work and finding out a seam was coming apart - yep home to change lickety split)!

Anyways, I did finish off an extra Hardanger Oval and will send that to Teri Rubin who inadvertently sent Open Theme postcards to the wrong swapping group. I promised I'd get one out to her but a might tardy it seemed. Well it's done and ready to mail. I teased her (through the group) that she was kinda sneaky in getting more cards sent her way with a wink! LOL!

3 comments:

Faye said...

Rose Anne, what a lovely idea for a P/C. Hardanger is very a great stitch and how wonderful to be able to see the background through to sections of stitches...

Ulla said...

What a great Hardanger you have made.
Ulla

Ulla said...

The cards done in varigated yarn have a very beautiful arrangement,very creative.What a great idea.
Ulla in the north of Sweden