Saturday, May 12, 2007

Such Freedom!

Gosh ladies, I think after a week of coming home 4:30 ish and not rushing off to the part time job and being able to just work on my stitching or emails or just relaxing and hitting the pillow 10:30ish, is sooooooo awesome I can't believe I stuck with that part time job for so long (4 years and 10 months)!!!

And then this weekend the freedom to do what I want and when I want is just enough to bring tears to my eyes. Now to make use of this extra time and get some backlogged quilting projects out of the way! [rolling eyes] Yeah I know, you think I'm crazy! I probably am! [winking]

Ohhh and I can watch all the hockey, baseball or whatever else I want when I want!!!! And I booked a hair appointment today without thinking about juggling time slots - WOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose Anne,
You sound like you have found some well deserved *free* time for fun creative things.
Glad to hear I'm not the only hockey fan amoung the postcard cottage.