Tuesday, November 14, 2006

RAB's WISPs Listing for 2007

Sheesh Sandie what have you started!

I have 38 WISPs (that I could find that is) in various stages of preparation that I truly would like some day to see completed. Now this isn't the whole list by any means but those I'd like to concentrate on for completion in 2007 (there are some patterns I've bought or been given that are just that as yet but I would like to move on some of them too - another list maybe - Dream Projects?). So here goes for starters:

1. Rosebud blocks for guild's ABC quilt project (have 4 of the 7 half done)
2. CQd 12.5 inch block for Jeni (started on embellishing) (private exchange long overdue)
3. Moondance quilt - work on completing the remaining pieced blocks at the February retreat
4. CQd oval block for shadow box from CQ Round Robin (completed just needs assembly)
5. Under Stars Galore - 2005 WR Mystery Quilt - top completed, need to by backing and then my sister can quilt it for me (batting purchased, binding already cut too)
6. 2006 WR Mystery Quilt wallhanging projcet - top completed, needs to be assembled
7. Colourwash Applique Quilt - try to complete the assembly and stitching of colourwash blocks
8. Birthday Block Sampler Quilt - blocks are completed from a blockswap - needs sashing, borders and assembling
9. Fall Round Robin wallhaning - top is completed, needs assembly
10. Let it Snow Round Robin wallhanging - top is completed, needs assembly
11. Texas scenic wallhanging - needs appliqued pieces stitched on and then assembly
12. Necktie School Tote - whole new project to be completed by June 2007 from CraftBits

2 comments:

May Britt said...

I have a lot of dream projects(DP) too. and they are more fun to look at than the WISP's

Nina In Norway said...

We are all in the same boat. I am looking forward to see some of your projects in progress. You have done a lot of nice work.