Sunday, November 05, 2006

Another good day!

9:30 pm update

Well it was an early night for me in regards to house sitting, as after I picked up Byran from his football pool party windup at 7:00 pm - he looked totally exhausted - along with his trophy and photos package we went back to their house. I had to bribe him to have a shower with "more" TV time before bed and while he was taking it Mom and Dad arrived! Good thing Byran was occupied as Belle then got undivided attention and cookies - poor thing as if she didn't get any all weekend!!!! Talk about one very happy boy to see Dad coming around the door to his room! So I was home by 8:00 and able to catch up on my emails etc.

And Byran is game for another outing to Fort Whyte whenever I have an afternoon free! He sure loves walking around that place and it's only a nature park and the animals skedaddle fast not like at the zoo. But heck we did see two handsome bucks and probably 7 foes and 4 youngsters along with many geese and a woodpecker too! He wished I had my camera so I promised next time for sure. LOL!

--------------

1:39 pm original post

WOW, I can't believe it Amanda stayed home (in her room but that's okay) and Byran and Belle both behaved and I got a good night's sleep! YAHOOIE!

And now lunch (joint effort with Amanda before she headed to work), pots and pans done - rest in dishwasher, towels and sheets in the wash and Byran out walking Belle for some exercise. YEP I'm off duty for a half hour or so !

I've been stitching up some quilt blocks to add to a couple of donationa quilts that my sister will be quilting up from the both of us. Guess I should put together the labels soon too. Sheesh it's been busy at least in one of my Yahoo groups but most are just about lifeless! Wonder what gives?

2 comments:

abeautifulcraft said...

hehehe I had a giggle reading about your house sitting and needing sleep so badly. You are more than welcome to come house/baby sit here 'anytime' ..... there is only 3 kiddies, 1 sheep, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 budgies and a sparrow to care for. Hugs

abeautifulcraft said...

P.S They are all well behaved!! HINT HINT