Sunday, November 26, 2006

Been Busy

Well I'm not sure if it's the after effects of my recent fall or if I'm coming down with a bug but I've been definitely not myself this last couple of days.

Wednesday, Nov. 22nd

See we were commandeered into having an OFFICE cleanup day today! Our Managers are going to do Shauna and I in soon! Then Sharon said while we are cleaning up how about if we help you put up Christmas decorations - I said Yeah thanks, so we did that too - looks lovely! Gosh it does look cleaner but my desk is still a bit messy so gotta get to work on it more never mind everything else. Oh and while I was out for 20 minutes!!! They took away my mail cabinet with the mail buckets - had to send them off to get the stuff back! Then they wanted to take my locker away too, had to put my foot down - guess gotta nail things to the walls and floors!!!! Then while cleaning off from the tops of the storage units, I backed off the step stool and stepped onto some piled up cardboard on edge and slipped backwards into the desk drawers. Yep my bad shoulder and looks like I skinned it (it's burning and hurts like heck) when sliding down plus my butt when I landed. And I had to work that night too!!! I swear I'll do myself in before my retirement!!

My part time job evening was work work work as stock came in this morning and lots of Christmas stuff. So I literally spent 4.5 hours pricing gift bags and putting them out. At least the time went by fast and I wasn't thinking about my sore side! LOL! Then I was called in to help out Thursday night too but had to run some errands after supper first.

Saturday, Nov. 25th

I worked the afternoon again, rushed through hectic traffic and packed my stitching bag. Well about halfway to the needleshop I just about turned around and went back home. I'm just not feeling great, ache all over and not sure if it's from the fall or if I caught a bug. I'm even in long sleeves today and even my runners which usually I can't stand keeping them on inside. Hmmmm and I work tomorrow too. But I perservered and arrived for another PJ party at Mrs. Twitchett's Eye (needlework) tonight. We got fed ham and meatball and salads dinner with awesome desserts, Flosso Bingo and stitching and even got to pick up some purchases (30% off on EdMar threads for my Chain of Hearts) later on in the evening. And got home about midnight!

It was an enjoyabe evening and I'm glad I went. Well Katherine, one of my fellow classmates in Hardanger helped me over my problem with my angel pattern but we changed the stitches instead of doing those dratted picots!!! Apparently not too many stitchers like doing them. Fine with me! My angel ornament was not finished for the ornament exchange but she will get hung up this year. So lots of fun but I think I can say I was not really myself and Linda kept asking how I was doing! Poor girl I think I kinda spooked her! LOL!

No comments: