Monday, October 16, 2017

Bobbin Lace - Lesson 1 Part 2 completed

That I've finally finished part 2 of Lesson 1 on bobbin lacemaking.  This one was a bit frustrating as I did not read instructions properly and then I too made mistakes and did lots of unknotting!  But I'm very happy that I persevered to the end.  And Mary's small rocker with my small TV table were just PERFECT for me to work on near her dining room window.  Now before I go onto Lesson 2 I'm going to redo this part 2 and follow directions properly - at least I hope it clicks in this time!

Section 4 - veining every two pairs w footsides.

Last section - veining after every pair w footsides. 

Again a big mistake - knitting and cutting off the wrong workers.

Braided finishing.  Not sure what to do with the last workers ends that were knotted and cut off.  Now to let this set 24 hours and prep the next set of bobbins. 

All finished - more ends for Michele!

No comments: