Saturday, August 19, 2017

What a Day!!!

I felt relaxed being out here the past hour with Zero and Fred - not one bark - just scoping out the yard.  It was awesome to sit and have my breakfast ourdoors and read without bugs - undisturbed!  WOW!  I can't believe it but maybe 45 min and Fred gave up wandering and came and settled near me.  Maybe another 15 minutes and Zero came up too and stood by the door and promptly Fred followed so guess that's my cue to head inside too.  LOL!!!


Boy I had a good day with Edna.  We had lunch at Stella's compliments of Edna then off to Cabela's where both of us found nice expensive hikers on sale and me a GC.  Then across to the Outlet Mall where at Quarks I found an awesome pair of black dressy shoes for $49 to go with those dresses - they feel like slippers.  The shoes I have at home caused my feet to ache walking in my bedroom so no dice wearing them all day.  😉


Then over to Angie's for a few hours of dogs and cat sitting.  Was outside playing chase etc till they headed for the door.  To hot out there.  Poor Murphy he does look sick.  Ohhh dang I tried to keep Murphy from escaping outside while the dogs were coming in and misjudged the door frame.  Yep my toe connected and I think I may have broken it and then later playing with the pups outside Grif the larger St. Bernese, stepped on it - YOWL!!!!  Both pups jumped back like 4 feet watching me on the patio.  😣  Thank goodness I was going home right then as I was not sure if I was going to cry or puke!



At this stage I gave in and ordered pizza.  As I'm paying I got confused and told the two girls that I may have broken my toe as I can't bend it.  One quickly went and got me ice for my long ride home.  Oh was I thankful!  Now I'm home and feet are up - wondering if I'll be up to the hike on Monday - sure hope so!!!

No comments: