Sunday, March 08, 2009

Comfort Quilt Next Update

Well I took a bit of a break and enjoyed an awesome pork roast with potatoes and onions - yummy!!! Then I relaxed an hour and read my book then back to stitching up the middle row of blocks.

My sister then phoned and chatted about the fishing derby their family was at yesterday and then they just went ice fishing today and she got the large 4-wheel deisel truck stuck and the guys had to dig it out then finally tow it back to land. She said she didn't want to drive it out there, was happy with a skidoo ride, but no she was told to!!! Well I can say I doubt she'll do that ever again! LOL! She did make it home to go visit Dad too but he again was totally muddled and could not figure out how he got to the hospital - who brought him!!! Florence said she was just itching to put the blame on any of us to avoid him getting mad at her again, but then didn't and this time he was okay. BUT upset because they were releasing him and where was he to go, he had no home - YIKES!!!!!!! So homecare is once again planned for and if it's not enough then we'll move him into the assisted living block closer to Florence's.

Then I stitched that completed row onto the top two and that's it for me tonight!!!

No comments: