Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Another Postcard???

WOW I'm not sure if I'm sick or just got the creative muse working overtime but I finished another single postcard tonight!!!



I LOVE IT!!! Now just hope my young friend enjoys this greeting too!!! First off I googled "Canadian sailing" and gathered various pictures for helpful ideas. Then for this postcard I gathered from my stash five different fabrics and composed my picture along with another session of practicing with the invisible poly thread! I think I'm getting the hang of it.

Oh and I was approached by a co-worker to purchase another of my postcards as a souvenir for a visiting official! WOW, guess I better get cracking and make up more of them and even small scenics to have on hand. Now to really get this sewing room organized so I can work more practically???

Okay guess I better get back to some work again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You"ve done it again Rose Anne!! Gorgeous! What will you come up with next??? Debbie
rquirion@roadrunner.com

Joy said...

Wow Rose Anne,
You are creating some amazing postcards. They are so beautiful!

Joy