Saturday, May 05, 2007

Workshop

WELL first off thank you all for the lovely comments on our class projects - yes we are having fun with this. I forgot to mention in my previous email that I managed to only take what was suggested on the "Supply List" (which is very very hard for me) and it fit with room to spare in my large sewing bag. Then tonight we repacked our sewing machine bags with the items needed for tomorrow and again it all fit in the one wheeled tote! WOW that is amazing for me - one bag only to cart around!!! Oh yeah the sandwiches, pickles and cheese luncheon was very tasty too along with Tim Horton's Timbits for coffee!

AND instead of relaxing, Sylvia is working on her winter landscape (LOL!) and I am planning out a "Through My Window" project but drawing my own window frame to be used. It's too early to crash even though we are both very wiped from the full day but yet too tired to really concentrate on heavy stuff!

So wonder what tomorrow will bring???

No comments: