Saturday, May 12, 2007

Margaritas - Summers Here!

OLE!!! (and other such Mexican salutes) Ohhhh I'm not sure how much stitching I'll be doing in the park this summer now that I've found my slushies!!! See, I was a bad girl today and to think I bought two of these pails!!! See I LOVE margaritas just the plain lime tequila ones - more sour the better - I'm sweet enough you see!

Well I saw this bucket kit on sale in Linen n Things for about $10 and then the WalMart flyer came out with the same bucket for $5.96 I think. Well I tried three times to get at least one to try out and no dice until I went to the Lindenwoods one and they had only two pails left and I bought both - might be a MAJOR mistake me thinks!!! Naturally on my way home from the Aurora quilting meeting I picked up a tequilla bottle and promptly mixed up one pail when I got home! WELLLLLL!!!! I think you get the drift - there might not be much of this pail left by months end!!!

GOSH it tastes just like those served in the bar but none of that salt or sugar glass rim stuff for me and I think I'll have to add more chaser as it's a might too strong for me and I added 150 ml more water than it called for! Good thing I have no more money to buy another bottle for the other pail - ROFLOL!

Oh NOOOOO just realized if it's a hot week again I'll be coming home anticipating a Margarita - it won't last long that way!!!! Will have to find a smaller glass and limit myself! No I'm not a boozer, just I love this slushie with a kick! And one glass is more than enough! LOL!

No comments: