Saturday, November 04, 2006

Morning!

Well I'm shaking my head wondering why oh why I set myself up for these house sitting escapes? They all start out okay but something inevitably happens and usually to me - sheesh!

Well this time the 21 yr old had "friends" over before going out - I bit my tongue on the noise level from the basement, then she came home with a friend around 3:00 and they chatted some and kept me awake a bit. Then got woken up three times with the DOG trying to get away with sleeping in Byran's bed so I had to get up and chase her onto her own bed. She even has a blanket to cover up with but guess not the same as the heated water bed! Well the third time I got fed up and gave her a swat on her rump and yep, guess I connected wrong and burst or bruised a blood vessel in my thumb so it's tender and a bit swollen - GRRRR! Then all quiet again and I get woken up by Byran at 7:30 wanting to go down to play video games - NO!!!! Well then I hear someone coming up the stairs and out the door - guess Amanda's friend - SHEESH! How my niece puts up with this I don't know! I need sleep!!!!

Thank goodness I booked off my part time job for the weekend or I'd really be !@#$%!!!!

No comments: