Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Catchup - Sept 22nd-24th

Sept 22nd

OMGG it was awesome to chat with Sylvia last night after returning home from their family week on an Alaskan cruise.  Then today to drop off a couple tomatoes and a few carrots (thanks to Angie) to her and Pat briefly as I'm too tired and achy to visit.  

And look what they brought me!!!  


Guess I better get cracking and make this chickadee postcard, to add to my growing collection, and something of those lovely fabrics.  Thank you ladies!!!  Beautiful!

Sept 23rd

Yeah I finally have my smaller body fitting recliner!!! I love it!!! 


While waiting for the delivery I found out my landline was dead, what next Shaw!!! In the store it looked more grey, but here it looks greenish, which is totally OK to me!!! My arm and selfie stick are still too short!!! 😆

So tech will be our tomorrow as it's the line or the modem, beyond my over the phone assisting!! LOL!!!

Sept 24th

Okay phone is fixed after a bit of tech challenge and thankfully people were able to leave messages and I could call them from the cell. So now to do more purging and some slight shifts in furniture. 

Also prepped the PFA SWAP postcard back and hopefully tomorrow unpack my machine and sew the finishing up. 

Ohhhh and I've my Aeroplan points flights booked for Toronto in November, hopefully no disruptions by AC!!!

No comments: