Saturday, September 21, 2024

Catchup - Aug 31st-Sept 2nd

Aug 31st

Ohhhh it's warm out already, guess I'll wash out the kiddie pool for them just in case. Bubba went through it twice yesterday and slipped getting out. I love the sunlit dewy grasses, Bubba too, but not princess she stayed to trampled paths! LOL!!!

Good thing I did as Bubba went right in when I lifted the hose and Dahli just had a good drink?



Well yesterday Edna and I picked up her Rose sewing machine and only the initial service fee and was told it works good from E&A Sewing Machine Service on Henderson! She'd have liked to know what and why was wrong that it wouldnt sew, but tech that worked on it wasn't there to ask. As we were leaving I saw my Janome on the shelf, but couldn't take it as the invoice was not made up. Oh well we have Sylvia's and my sergers to pick up too.

Hopefully a busy sewing/quilting season ahead of us.

My KIND of summer day!  Feet up with a pumpkin spice flavored coffee to relax!


Sept 2nd

Another beautiful day in Paradise, as Lorne used to say!!! I'm tatting and the kids are scouting, resting by me or trying to go play with the neighbour's dogs!




HAPPY LABOUR DAY CANADA!!! 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

Lovely evening!



No comments: