Monday, December 26, 2022

Merry Christmas

Dec 25th

OMGG gift opening at Pat's!   Astro was a charm and overly thrilled with his Christmas orange!  I was spoiled too!  πŸŽ„

Sylvia's gift had me crying!  Chickadees!!!



Thank you Sylvia!

Sylvia's painting for Byran from Pat.

Pat n Randy's village!

Well just about didn't make Christmas supper at Pat n Randy's as my car wouldn't start again. I didn't want to get a boost and then find out it wouldn't start again after supper to go home. So my neighbours gave me a ride to Sylvia's and I drove us over in her car! Then Byran and Pat gave me a ride home after I dropped off Sylvia at home. A lovely evening by all!!! πŸ₯°

Hmmmm not sure what the issue is this time. So tomorrow I'm gonna get it boosted, drive around to charge it up and then get CAA to check the battery and replace it if that's the issue. If it's not then I'll have to park it till my garage opens in the New Year (bad timing) and borrow my sister’s car for a few days to get by! Hope I don't have to do that! πŸ™

More pictures from the Canad Inns Winter Wonderland and Christmas Day evenings from Pat and Amanda! Thank you! 😘

It was COLD that evening.


Byran, Randy and Pat!

I was so shocked, pleased and ended up crying in JOY!!!

Amanda took this one!  Astro was enjoying helping Grandma play!  And he was so tired!

Well it's home and front and centre displayed,at least for now! I was shocked, pleased and overwhelmed of her gift and brought to tears!  I just LOVE chickadees!!!!!


Dec 26th

πŸ€” Hmmmm didn't notice yesterday but today it's definitely noticeable! See that pointy pileup has kinda shifted and become an overhanging rounded hillside! It's well over the maybe 8" wide ledge and soon to overbalance itself tumbling to the ground below! I always wonder 'will you be gone' when opening the curtains in the morning and sometimes it happens during the daytime, suddenly more light inside!

Dec 22nd last accumulated snowfall.

Today, it's sunken some.

It's even widening at the bottom, melting?

Very evident in this picture.

UPDATE: See how far it's over the ledge?


WOW!!! Behran and Ry here at the apartment checked and I've lights, boosted me with something like machine and said battery is weak. So I called CAA and 33 minutes someone should arrive wit a new battery to install! I don't use them often but when I do really appreciate their service! πŸ€—

NOPE, NADA, ZIPPO, not good! CAA was here in 15 minutes and connected battery tester and then another tester under the dash and said battery is good, alternator is gone. Even said not to drive it to the garage, call them back and get a tow there once it's opened. πŸ˜ͺ See they shut down Christmas through to January 3rd and unless travelling i wont go back to Cdn Tire again! I've sent an email but will also call the 3rd and see when I can get in!

Okay great news for me! I was going to call Uber for a ride but Sylvia wasn't keen on that. So my sister is lending me her car for the few days I'll be away, so IF I have to go out (which I'm not planning to) I wouldn't be without wheels! Lovely sister!!! πŸ’– So I'm packed up mostly and shortly busing it to her place for it!

No comments: