Monday, December 26, 2022

Catchup - Dec 22nd-24th

Dec 22nd

Thank you Sandra for posting.  I saw a couple items I will check out!


Ohhhh my snow has piled up even higher. Wonder if more will accumulate or if it will topple off and start again? These windows are creating a pointed ridge compared to the older windows that had a more wider shape.


Creeping closer to the ornaments at the halfway point! 

Kinda on an angle but still lower than today's. 

Last year's pile up!  See the poly batting on the right between panes?

Thank you Angie! It's just beautiful!!! 🥰


Okay! Started off with a good phone chat with my dietician before braving the outdoors! Again thank you Adele for sprucing me up and adding some sparkle to my being! I love leaving your place feeling awesome!!! Then a shopping return and Pizza Hut pick up before checking out this WOW!!! shop and finding something for Christmas too! Lovely lady running the shop too!
https://www.virginiassecretcloset.com/




A pin I put on a cord.

Awesome change purse.


Dec 23rd

Awesome!!!!


YEAH I've finished off my year end appointments today! Hopefully that's it for a couple of weeks at least! It's no fun heading out when the weather is nasty! But I did pick up a block heater cord for my baby so hope this one won't stiffen up like the one I was using since I LOST or misplaced my good one somehow over the summer. Okay I'm staying home till Christmas dinner out!!! 🤗 🎄 ☃️

Dec 23rd

Dang it! I was shutting down my laptop after sending my Christmas email out to friends n family and made Astro's card when updates flashed on and then flashed off again! Yep the crappy error loop started and even with Tom's help by email n phone didn't help. So it'll be dropped off, while on my way to Christmas dinner not far, at Tom's tomorrow for his magic touch again after the holidays! Dang updates!!!!!

So today I'm quilting my spiral table topper! Taking a break for my salad, herring in tomato sauce and crackers with a glass of wine! Pictures to follow!


Relaxing with window lights on and alternating watching movies and hockey while having my supper! I just realized that the sunshine has kinda shrunken this intimidating snow ridge out my window. Maybe it'll fall off sooner than later?

Ohhhh and I finished quilting my own spiral table topper that Sylvia helped planning the design on this and the smaller one gifted to Edna.

Mine


Edna's 



No comments: