Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Catchup - Dec 19th-21st

 Dec 19th

WOW we made it for regional coverage!!!


There I've caught up with my Christmas gifts! Now to finish off the last few to be dropped off!


Dec 20th

YEAH!!!! My Tommy is so handy and very knowledgeable or will Google for more help for technology issues! He stopped by just now while on family errands nearby and took maybe 15 minutes and had my laptop up and running again. Seems there was an update that shut my baby down (similar to his earlier) and he knew the steps to restart it! Once going he checked the updates and one had done just that but now resumed and finished successfully! 💞 to Tom!!!!

Well all my presents are delivered! Then picked up Edna and we went to Fabricland for treats, then KFC and back to her place to eat and wine visit!


I'm home, fiddled with a few decorations and now relaxing with feet up!

These are mostly new decorations this year. 



Hmmmm I'm running out of room on my hanger!

On the left there is a wooden circle with the shape of the li'l red truck.


I forgot my tatted tree corner!

My tatted tree and other items!
My Angels in Heaven too!  🥰


Dec 21st

Thank you very much to Byran for treating Pat, Sylvia and I to an evening of Christmas lights viewing! Beautiful displays but sorry my pictures were pretty bad and majority were blurry. It's amazing some of the displays that were erected either in Lindenwoods area or at the RRX Winter Wonderland!

Lindenwoods displays. 





RRX drive through.








Santa roller coaster.

Reminds Sylvia and I of sparse one sided trees in Churchill. 









I got out and had a young man take my picture.

My selfies.


No comments: