Saturday, July 30, 2022

Catchup - July 26th-30th

July 26th

Ohhhh WOW!!!  It's still true!  Mid-August will be 7 years ago!!!!  I just love this picture, caption should be "I'm enjoying life on top of the world"!
Past couple years the "living in Covid times" sometimes yucky trials, but lots of good too!
Next week to Churchill!
Next year onto a European River Cruise! 
After that who knows, maybe an Alaskan quilting cruise or Eastern Canada visit?


July 27th

Belated Happy Birthday to Edna!  
Slowly but surely we made it!
Sylvia and I out with Edna!
Montana's on Empress.


Awesome ideas for your fence?


July 30th

I just saw this on Facebook and sharing as not sure but I do know my friends and automatically delete new friend requests without other notice from recipient!

ATTENTION, ATTENTION !
People, you are getting CLONED NOT HACKED!!! Changing your password does NOTHING! Heads-Up!! Almost every account is being cloned. One of Your pictures and your name are used to create a "new" Facebook Account. (They don't need your password to do this). They want your friends to add them to their accounts. Your friends will think that it's you and accept your request. From that point on they can write what they want under your name. 
I have NO plans to open a new account!! 
PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT A NEW FRIEND REQUEST FROM ME.
(Copied)

No comments: