Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Catchup - July 13th-19th

July 13th

Ohhhh Janice thanks for sharing!  Pat's going to enjoy this yard decor?


Yeah!!!! I sewed up these Oriental windmill HST charms blocks at the recent private retreat. I was determined to use my stash to the end and so far I'm doing that with the top. I auditioned various sashings/inner borders but have settled on this one, even though fabrics are skimpy and I need to be very careful cutting. Definitely not for tonight!!!


July 14th

Well it's been a quiet few days with some concerns. See Edna (not me) was in contact with a person who with head cold and sore throat tested + Covid Tuesday am and called her immediately (spouse is still negative). We were concerned and canceled our Dryden plans even though we promptly tested negative. Well three days of no symptoms (except our allergies and usual intermitent coughs) and continuous testing we're both negative. We'll still test tomorrow just to be sure! She wants to enjoy their birthdays this weekend! 😉🙏💞🥰

I honestly think I'm addicted to my taco salads! 😋😋😋

July 15th

Now here's a project for all those extras!


YUCK it's too hot for me out there!!! Glad I'm enjoying my lone visit in a friend's cool ACd house and hopefully cooler backyard soon!

Ohhhh and Edna and I tested negative again, 4 days in a row, so I think we've escaped the CV!

July 16th

Awesome for craft or desk!


There are other beds but Sam was determined to sleep here, seems to like the tighter fit! He's grown so much from when this bed fit him to a T! Sometimes he's curled up like a cat, how I don't know! 🤗


Okay Angie has introduced me to another refreshing drink, probably lots more so on ice!!!


Today I went for a short walk on the lake path and around the long block. Beautiful but thankfully not a long one.



Hmmmm, why on the path?

But they moved off Pronto!  No hissing etc.

Beautiful!

He made the lake loop always ahead of me!

Awesome supper! Pre-dinner cocktail with my Safeway chicken pot pie!


July 17th

Coffee in the shade on the deck and dogs (briefly) too! Cool breeze! Now this is the life!!!!
Except it lasted like 10 minutes before the increasing heat got to me and sun sneaking in! It's now 23 feeling 29 already! I need a lake!!!

I managed another short walk before lunch! Beautiful but could do without Goose poop!




WOW!!!



July 18th

Very clever and useful too!!!


WOW WOW WOW I totally love this nook!


Well I've completed the Oriental windmill charms HST blocks quilt top, measures 51.25 x 69.75 inches. The 4 cornerstones are leftover from the charms pack. The fabrics were all from my stash, now to see if I've enough batting pieces to join and what I'll use for the backing!


July 19th

Now this I say is just for statement making, not actual wearing!!!


Yeah! We've heard of our Churchill departure pick up place and time plus a new itinerary is being sent shortly. Now to await confirmation and then book transportation to that spot. 🤗

No comments: