Thursday, May 28, 2020

My Wonderful Day!!!

May 25th

A beautifil day for a walk and outdoor lunch with Edna!




Well I've just sat down 10:30 pm and thought I should post since I've not yet seen anything on FB yet today.  I posted earlier I was at the Forks with Edna, then went to visit Angela on her back patio which continued to supper and then continued for after supper visit on the front deck, getting home 8ish.  Only to find a fire inspection tomorrow afternoon so spent 2 hours madly getting recycling, some garbage out the door and tidying a bit too!  So now will check my messages!



WOW WOW WOW that's a lot of Birthday wishes to go through on FB, emails, texts and a number of calls too!  Thank you everyone for the kind words and some photos to reflect on!  I had a lovely day!  The weather cooperated too!  Again thank you!  💞💞💞

May 26th

OK enough tidying up and some cleaning.  I also cleaned off part of my small kitchen table and found a $10 bill and a $5 off coupon for Boston Pizza!  YEAH!!!  Edna and I made plans the other day to walk to St James n Ness restaurant on the weekend - awesome treat! Now to visit Pat n Randy for the afternoon.

I am very pleased with Artisanthropy of Whitby Ontario for the prompt service on my order.  Much appreciated.  I'm using the new shuttles, some getting used to after my tatting with the smaller Clover shuttles that I love their fit!  Artisanthropy


No comments: