Sunday, May 03, 2020

Catchup - End of April

April 25th

Just finished my supper of baked salmon n little potatoes and fresh sliced tomato and saw this on FB!  Perfect timing and quite appropriate as I've just dropped off another 26 masks at A1 Nutrition.


Third batch to A1 Nutrition and then ran a couple errands, even found more elastics I like to use!





April 26th

The draw was live and Congratulations to Tracy Goretzki of Sioux Lookout!



WOW another day with an earlier than lately supper enjoyed!  This is a good 2/3s veggies with maybe 1/2 cup left over noodles.  It's been a busy mask making day again wifh another special order plus the shop ones, but I'm trying to NOT stress myself.  Thus better meal times!


OMGG I was in the sewing room when I heard the wind pick up!  I looked out the window and quickly ran for the camera!  It changed real fast and with a double rainbow!

View out my sewing window.


View out my living room window. 
Second is faint. 

WOW!!!



April 27th

Jails should be full from my experience.


What a lovely day for a walk at Sturgeon Creek Greenway and boy was I ever glad I pushed myself out the door.  On our way there we noticed Sargent Sundae was open with sidewalk service windows, many were not social distancing as well as expected!  Most people we encountered were friendly social distancing enjoying the beautiful weather.  But again a small few cyclists spoiled the exercise with weaving and speeding around people without warnings, not considerate of the very young or elderly out and about.  Then thank you to Edna for the A&W rootbeer float treat!

That beaver was determined! 

Oh Oh!!!  Sinkhole???

Cordoned off for riverbank and new pathway construction.

The start of Bruce Oake Recovery Centre. 

And this picnic table is 8-10 inch size - 
soooo cute!!!!!

Well yesterday I started on another batch of masks, received two special orders too.  I think I got carried away but today I halfway sewed up 20 large, 17 medium, 4 for Ola, 7 for Adele, 1 gift for Jeanne and also finished off 3 medium left over from the last batch.  And still took a couple hours for an awesome walk with Edna.  So tomorrow I'll finish off the sewing, wash n dry and package them up for Wednesday delivery!

April 28th

This was shared from another group!


Brought tears that's for sure!


Started oven too late dang it, now I'm really hungry!   Chicken pot pie from Safeway deli! Half will be for tomorrow!


April 29th

Another batch in the dryer before packaging and delivering.  I had two orders of 7 and 3 and one gift.  Then 15 medium and 19 large for A1 Nutrition.  Not sure when I'll have more as I'm out of the longer elastics again and my order is in transit somewhere.

Special orders and one gift. 

Medium masks. 

Large masks. 

Thanks Ruth for posting the following!

As premiers and the Prime Minister are trying to figure out how to ease back in to a new normal, please remember:
 🛑 Some people don’t agree with the provinces opening.... that’s okay. Be kind.
 🏡 Some people are still planning to stay home.... that’s okay. Be kind.
 🦠 Some are still scared of getting the virus and a second wave happening....that’s okay. Be kind.
 💰 Some are sighing with relief to go back to work knowing they may not lose their business or their homes....that’s okay. Be kind.
 👩🏾‍⚕️Some are thankful they can finally have a surgery they have put off....that’s okay. Be kind.
📝 Some will be able to attend interviews after weeks without a job....that’s okay. Be kind.
 😷 Some will wear masks for weeks....that’s okay. Be kind.
 💅🏻 💇🏼‍♀️ Some people will rush out to get the hair or nails done.... that’s okay. Be kind.
 ❤️ The point is, everyone has different viewpoints/feelings and that’s okay. Be kind.
We each have a different story. If you need to stay home, stay home. But be kind .
 If you need to go out, just respect others when in public and be kind!
Don’t judge fellow humans because you’re not in their story. We all are in different mental states than we were months ago. So remember, be kind.... as we should always be.
 COPY AND PASTE...please share & be kind ❤️

No comments: