Wednesday, May 27, 2020

May 19th - 24th

May 19th

Looks beautiful outside!  Going for a short walk then finishing off these ten ordered masks, that is if the water is turned on again!!!




Definitely does butttttttt will they get the message?


OKAY after busting yet another needle sewing up masks I decided to open it up and vacuum it out good!  WOW what a mess and I was doing a quick cleaning weekly but guess that was not enough.  Will see how long this lasts!

May 21st

Mmmmm hope it tastes as good as it looks! Bacon wrapped turkey breast!


May 22nd

I don't have a patio or garden, but my friends and family do!


This is what I've accomplished since Wednesday off and on alongwith walking, shopping and relaxing - a few orders, large and medium extras with matching mask buddies for A1 Nutrition.  So tonight sewing on buttons to the buddies and then tomorrow washing and packaging up before delivering.  AND this is what's left of my Amazon order of 40 metres of corded elastic.  Good thing I've ordered more and hopefully slightly thinner than this one.  Guess I'll be picking up some braided elastic from Fabricland tomorrow.

Orders this week.


Large for A1 Nutrition 


Mediums, some for A1 Nutrition and extras.


Maybe 3 masks from 40m roll.

May 23rd

It was lovely to just veg out after delivering three different batches of masks/buddies alongwith my recycling and some shopping.  It was nice chatting to Ruth and then seeing Linda in Dollarama too!  Tomorrow is total vegging out and maybe a walk from Edna's to McDs for coffee and back!  Awesome!!!

WOW!!!  Years ago when I donated blood every three months I was told that I'm around the 7% level of individuals with this blood type AB+. Was encouraged to continue, until health and their guidelines changed.  ☹☹☹

No comments: