Friday, May 08, 2020

Catchup - May 3rd - 8th

May 3rd

I just saw my fabric postcard hanger and it had this iconic house from like 2006 that is featured in my weather photos off and on!  This was way back near the end of it's reign as restaurant before it's decline and now left abandoned last 5 years or so.  I had a few questions from my friends do Googled 432 Assiniboine Ave and 🧐 what I found out!




OMGG I just saw this on Just Tatting group and I want something like this for my shuttles n threads and thimbles to display!  Maybe with class doors???


May 4th

Today was a relaxing day with some sewing of ordered masks but also some more mask buddies for Adele's clients in the nursing profession.  My intent is they will share these 40 with other staff with ears aching from elastic issues!



May 5th

Well a little slower but then sewing is playing havoc with my back so necessary.  But I've heard from my Chiro and Massage offices so next week is relief time!  Much needed since February!!!!  Here are some of my special orders as I ran out of string type elastics again.



Okay a strange day so stopped sewing earlier and headed out for a walk!  Awesome and Edna enjoyed it too, no treats today, we behaved!  Then did some errands and realized I was to be home for 6:30 for masks pickup, dang it, won't make it so texted for later time but guess they were on the road.  But lucky me made it home before she arrived so all is well, she has her masks.  Now have supper in the oven and relaxing with a glass of wine, I deserve it!!!

May 6th

NEATO!!!

https://odditymall.com/cars-and-trucks-made-from-rocks

I just learnt about some spools like this recently.


Today I left off the hair clips and decided to get some pics of my longer hair!  My last cut and streaking was January 21st, then down with a horrible sinus, ear n throat infection beginning of March, I missed out on my next appointment, then Covid-19 happened and lockdown.  Hopefully soon! 


Okay two more sets of special masks n buddies orders out the door, even received a homemade "thank you" card from Sam and family!




Then stopped at Michaels, first time and no line ups, to see if I could start collecting my crystals for two very special tatted angel gifts. Well I swear someone was looking after me as one set were BOGO free and the others were BOGO 50% off - awesome!!!  So in between masks n buddies I'll get back to tatting too!

Ohhhh and this weekend some intoxicated woman fell against our locked front door and broke it!  She refused medical assistance but now we're without front door access until it's fixed.  We JUST got the back doors fixed after an angry guest visiting a tenant here kicked them both in or out!  The door near my car naturally had problems and was out of commission for a few weeks, thankfully I was mainly home!  PEOPLE!!!!


May 7th

I feel awesome today even in this Covid-19 world!  Even used product to encourage some curls to show up!  Edna wants some fabric for her table runners and I'm going to check for buttons and elastics!  Then coffee on the way home!  A quick visit!  Also just got my appointment for May 15th cut n colour - so hopefully half of this bulk will be gone and my curls reemerging!  Yes definitely shorter styled look but not short!  🤗🤗🤗


May 8th

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣


HMMMMM!!!!  Delivered some mask buddues to A1 Nutrition and some extras.


I don't feel like sewing after cutting out a few masks and matching buddies, so just listening to music while finishing off audio book, some TV, and now games!  I'm glad of a walk around Edna's area checking out some lovely basic older homes, some with nice yards!  A bit chilly but OK!  This is one yard example.




No comments: