Saturday, May 16, 2020

Catchup - May 9th-16th

May 9th

WOW WOW WOW!!!!  Reminds me of the stone truck one!


OMGG!!!!  This was posted after a picture of a hairstylist wearing his mask below his nose, working on a client!


May 10th

Someone posted this in one of my groups and speaks eloquently for me and my Mom!!!!


❤❤❤


WOW this is a first that I've ended after finishing not only the seam but also the group of masks this afternoon.  Most are another special order for my hairstylist!



May 12th

Okay this is the first time I've NOT taken pictures of ordered finished masks AND four were of sample fabrics, so gonners now!  DUH ME!!!  Oh well lucky me I'd taken pictures of the whole group sewn this morning for her to choose from so I kinda have mask pictures for the record.  🙄  I was very lucky Adele and family gave me the package of elastic to complete her order.  Now onto sewing the remainig stash of cut out ones waiting for my elastic to be delivered, it arrived in Canada May 4th, so what's the hold up!!!!!


Thank you Barb!


What a beautiful day!  Took my coffee and went to the Legislative Bldg fountain for the perfect viewing spot!

First pass


Even a Canada Goose

Is that another goose?
Circling before heading to Brandon etc. 



Bye

What a beautiful day!  After the flyover I picked Edna up and we parked at IKEA and walked into Fort Whyte.  This was the first time the bison were so close to get some pictures! We took a breather at the centre where we found out that if you walk or cycle in off either trail, then it's free admission to the centre and grounds.  So next time we're going to check out Mook Fabrics on Mcgillivray Blvd and walk in from the south trail, maybe even have lunch there if the restaurant is open! 










Then we drove over to the Wok Box to pick up our lunches with our fortune cookie freebie double protein offer - we were salivating 😋 thinking of our shrimp stirfry lunch before rushing off to do many errands!  WELL what a disappointment to open our boxes and find double chicken, not shrimp inside!  I went back to let her know and she said I said chicken, I said I am positive not as we ALWAYS order shrimp and nothing else.  She offered to make us another meal with shrimp but not doubled up and since we were in a rush she offered our next meals free.  I accepted and rushed back out to get things done.  Chicken was still an awesome stirfry!

After dropping off Edna at home I again scoured Dollarama for long ponytail elastics - ZIPPA, NADA, NOT A ONE!!!!  And after getting home still no delivered elastic order!  Where the heck is it sitting in CANADA since May 4th????  Aggravating!!!!!

🤔👍🤗


And now thank you to Edna and her family for the lovely fillet for supper!   Much appreciated! All gone!


I like this idea, protection from just about all creatures!


May 13th

YOWSERS, what a difference from yesterday's beautiful sunny conditions (even a reddish glow on my face)!  It even feels miserable in my usually overly warm apartment!


Ohhhh boy talk about a jam packed day and this rainy weather is playing havoc with my head!!!!  But hearty thanks to Joan/Angela and Jeanette I have a large selection of buttons for my mask buddies AND also yesterday Jeanette found some narrow elastics and today I finished off 2 of my 4 standing orders.  Friends are so appreciated!!!

Then I continued sewing up masks for A1 Nutrition and to my surprise my ordered elastic has arrived, delivered to a wrong apartment and was turned over to the caretaker who gave it to me this evening!!!  So I'm madly trying to sew up what I can! Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I can deliver them!

Edna' family's 

Yvonne n John's

May 15th

I can't wait for this afternoon when I'm getting at least half of this mess cut off and my all over curls back!  💇‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤗


Chez Adele, "Thank you Rose Anne for all the masks you have made me for clients and family I have lost count!!!  Also for the nurses who needed the mask buddies to save the ears!!!"





I just heard from Taunya that she had to let Fred go today as he was ailing and probably in pain.  Just about 6 months after Zero had gone, they were pups together!  😢🙏👼  What's Bubba going to do now????  💞💞💞





May 16th

I really appreciate my love of various hobbies that help keep me grounded through life. Today I've taken a break from masks and tatted up one of the many requested angels. This time using Lizbeth size 20, colour 325, Gem Stone using white pearls!  Unfortunately I made a slight mistake so this one will be my own decoration!  😉🤗😍


No comments: