Sunday, May 03, 2020

Catchup - Start of May

April 27th mishap!

Today I'm paying for pushing it.  Not sure if too much cutting or sewing and not eating regularly!  Woke very dizzy, ate a banana first and forced cereal down.  Tried to sew but still did not feel good so back to bed for a noon nap, feel lots better now.  Gotta slow down I guess!  ...  Well didn't finish pressing all the pleats and casings.   Oh well there's tomorrow.  At least I'm feeling better and going to crash early now!

May 1st

Well Thursday was delivering masks, walk with Edna, checking for elastics and groceries day!  Then since I'm ZIPPO on finding any elastics for masks, I worked on mask "buddies" my hair stylist asked for her nursing clients.  So I pulled out some of the leftover pieces from my mask cuttings and sewed these up.  But dang it I don't seem to find more than a couple dozen of 3/4 and 1 inch buttons, might be a short lived endeavour, once I use up the baggie given to me!


Ahhhh I'm missing this Aurora retreat this weekend!


May 2nd

UPDATE: caught on repreat news!!!!

OMGG I truly don't believe the stupidity of some people protesting in Ontario!  "FAKE PANDEMIC"

I was soooo shocked I was too slow on taking that woman's picture!!!!!  Sorry but as I read that my initial thought was that person have the worst Covid-19 infection and worst result!

HOW BLOODY STUPID!!!!


OK here's my new mask with Linda's ponytail elastic masks example.  Works for me as is but not with my matching mask buddy - that's too tight facewise.  I love my mismatched single buttons, kinda goes with the tones in the fabric and my hair!   😉





I'm feeling OK, but decided to take an hour's break, feet up, and play a few games!  Mental therapy???  🙃🙂🙃

May 3rd

WOW!!!



Well with determination this past four days I've brought my BP and BS back to close to normal levels and along with that dropped three pounds from last week!  OK now to stay on this path to better health!  🙏🤗😷

No comments: