Monday, July 29, 2019

July Catch Up

July 21st

Awesome! An afternoon with Angela at Leo Mol Sculpture Gardens for Jazz in thd Park.



July 22nd

Shared a 2 piece pickeral fish n chips and a Stiegl Grapefruit Radler at The Common after our short walk northwards of the Forks.  We saw Nancy waving on her balcony!  The walkway west was underwater.


July 24th

I'm so happy!  Well I've just received approval to break my two TFSA GICs for only $50 instead of withdrawing less from mutuals or adding more to my loan for more penalties than I'd like to happen.  So next week I can seriously start Honda CRV shopping!  YEAH!!!

Finally sat home long enough to get caught up on my Canada blocks.  I'm really liking this CQA project.  Also a group shot with the previous row completed.  Thank you to Sylvia as I now have fabric requirements to my block layout for the shadow and sashing fabrics. Next month I'll go get the two I've decided on and start prepping these blocks and cutting and sewing up the sashing rows.  Once this program is complete I'll then decide block layout and start sewing it up!






July 25th

Thank you Pat for loaning your car to get to my hair appointment and also getting to see Astro and Amanda again!  He's just such a cutie!   Thank you Adele for the awesome trim n style again!  Feels so great afterwards!  Then we did a few errands before she dropped me at home to rest up for Ballet in the Park tonight with Angela!


Thank you Angela for picking me up and us both enjoying Ballet in the Park - what a gorgeous night and only one mosquito bite on my neck (didn't spray there).  I totally enjoyed this production the best.  Nice seeing Janice and her grandchildren too on the way to the car!








No comments: