Saturday, July 06, 2019

Finally It's Cooler!

Good morning!  I was a little slow getting up and slower than other days working too but I did finish off the two things left over from the other day!  And now resting on the front deck listening to the birds etc.







Breakfast is finished and I'm back outside on the front deck with a second coffee for the first time in two weeks.  It's even coolish as I've my light hoodie on!  Why couldn't there have been more of these mornings at least???  I HATE the heat unless I'm in the lake!!!!!!




Well I'm finished with yardwork for a long time I hope!  I used that hand soil twister or tiller that is fairly easy to use and loosened huge chunks from along the garage flowerbed. So I gathered them up and left the ditch digging to Sylvia for whenever she's able to or others arrive to help out.  Then Sylvia went uptown briefly and I asked for an O Henry bar and that was awesome after working.  Sylvia trimmed the tree branches touching their car and I bundled up the branches ready for disposal.  Just as we were calling it quits she remembered the beans needing staking so we did that quickly too.  That led to us thinning the beets and ME getting beet leaves for my beet buns later this week - YUMMY!!!




Going home tomorrow and find out if my car is fixed or what the story is! 🤔

No comments: